FS: Goodie Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A

AbelaJohnB

I have the following projects in a box ready for shipping.

-----------------------------------
1 - 1lb activated carbon
1 - Whisper 100
1 - Whisper 600 (duel)
1 - Hartz 100watt heater
1 - Unknown 60watt heater
8 - Rio 600 powerheads
1 - Rio 1700 powerhead
2 - Rio 180 powerheads
1 - SeaTest Specific Gravity Meter
1 - 500 (approx) small suction cups
1 - 3*1 air valve
6 - CPR Alge scrappers
1 - More-Zon 10 (ozone Generator)
1 - ViaAqua Titanium Heater (either 150 or 300 watt)
1 - ViaAqua Titanium Heater 200 watt
1 - CPR Bak-Pak Collection Cup

Misc tubing and parts for Rio powerheads

Most of the Rio 600's include the RV kits.

All powerheads are used & caked with stuff.
Rio 1700 was never in a tank as a primary pump, only used for water-removal.
-----------------------------------

The weight on the box is ~17 lbs. To determin the cost go to: http://postcalc.usps.gov/ enter for a zip code '95501' and your zip code, select "Package" and the weight of "17" "0". on the next page select "Package" and you'll have the price to your area. Select the mail service you want and let me know.

I'll work this be a "silect auction" method via PM.

Bumping this back up.

If there is something in the box you don't want, or don't want to pay the shipping for, yet want everything else, I'll gladly pull it out and throw it way for you :mrgreen:

Asking at least $25 for the box, plus shipping.

1 - More-Zon 10 (ozone Generator)

is that the unit that put the o3 in the tank? so all you would need is the tubeing and a tester?

hmm sounds likie a good deal

i might be contacting oyu about that box

P.s how long have you had the powerheads??
tia

Mr. Marine

hmm sounds likie a good deal

i might be contacting oyu about that box

tia

Mr. Marine

WarOrks15 said:
is that the unit that put the o3 in the tank? so all you would need is the tubeing and a tester?

I _think_ this is the one:

hydroponics-garden_1785_4639347

except a slightly different model. but that's the general look. I think that's about as close as I can get.... I just can't find an online photograph of it, and do not have one myself. If I remember correctly the air-outlets are on the back of the unit.... but it's been awhile. TBH, I'm not even sure of how well it outputs. I bought it, used it for about one-day on a CPR BAK-PAK. We were running some tests on different products for some article reviews. If this is all your after it may not be worth the cost of shipping.

The powerheads range from 5 months to 1 year. Most of them have less than two-weeks run time. They, as the pump mentioned above, were purchased for extreme-testing of products. They were put into harsh testing situations (very filthy water with different Skimmers) to see which performed best.

Sadly, when the testing was over they never got the TLC they needed. Many are custed over with filthy-water-crap. The typical stuff, if you've been around for any amount of time.

I'll not promise that _all_ of them work. BUT, for the price they are great to part-apart. Lord knows the Rio 600 impellers are bloody-expensive. I would be willing to be that almost every impeller is in near-perfect condition. (I did notice an extra impeller shaft in the bottom of the box)

All and all guys, this is a great box for extra stuff. I think the heaters are probably the best buy in all of this. Those titanium heaters were very expensive. They are in fairly good condition, minus a bit of muck on them.

Anyway, PM me if your interested in scoring this.

Back
Top Bottom