FS lights, pumps, skimmer lafayette IN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lziarek

Aquarium Advice Freak
Unfortunately my tank broke and I have not had the time, money, or heart to set up a new one. I will be moving shortly as well so I think my best bet is to sell the equipment that survived the disaster.

I have:
6 x 55 tek t5 light fixture (new bulbs used 1 month)
4 x 65 PC w/ moonlight - both light fixtures are 48" long and will fit any 48" tank

euro reef skimmer
mag drive pump 1100 gal/hour 700 gal/hour @ 4ft head

I would rather sell this localy (i live in west lafayette IN) so that you can be assured everything is in working order. I will happily demo the equipment on upon request. Please make reasonable offers (atleat 50% of the same equipment new).

I would like to get 300 for the first and around 100 for the second. Though prices are negotiable (Im not even sure what 4x 65 PCs go for these days, but they cost me 250).

sure, its a coralife 4x65 with 3 moonlight leds

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3/lziarek/DSC01524.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3/lziarek/DSC01523.jpg

If people are seriously interested I will haul the fixture out of storage dedust them and fire them up as my lil digi cam can make videos (albiet really crappy ones). I am not sure what shipping costs would be for these types of items as they are big. I would also prefer local pick up that way you can see them in person, see that they work in person, etc. If there is any particular part of the fixtures anyone would like photographed pls let me know.

what kind of bulbs are in the 4x65...retail it shows 2 10,000k and 2 actinics. Is that still the case? And I am very interested in that fixture, but would need it shipped. Is there anyway you could find out what approximate shipping cost would be for 2day and 3-5 day shipping scenarios?

sorry about all the questions and stuff...I have to get approval from the boss (aka my beautiful wife), and I need all the info I can get beforehand!

Back
Top Bottom