FS or Trade - Black Labeo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crys420

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone:

I am a lurker, but I need help.:(

About 2 years ago I inherited a 35 gallon tall with some fish. We later found out that one of the fish was the black labeo. After he grew about 5 inches in a year, we did some research and found out he could grow up to 2 feet long. We upgraded to a 100 gallon tank. The labeo has now grown to about 13 inches. He is becoming very agressive and destructive. He has knocked down most of my caves and rocks and in the process crushed a couple of my barbs. While we would like to keep him, I have been told that I would have to get rid of my community fish and put in catfish and the like. So at this point we would like to find a new home for him. Big Al's says they are not interested in him. I don't even know what he is worth, so trades would be acceptable. Really we don't care about money, we just want him to go to a good home.

I am located in the Clarkson area of Mississauga, Ontario.Please email me @ jade420@rogers.com, PM or reply to this post if you are interested in him or have any questions.

TIA

Crystal

Back
Top Bottom