FS: red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hpt84

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am selling red cherry shrimp for 1 us dollar each. Shipping will be 7.00 us dollars. I accept paypal, revolution or money order.

Shipping cover priority mail, deliver confirmation, and half inch insulated box. They will travel in Kordon Breather Bag with Java moss to how onto during the trip.

I sell baby or young shrimp. Please specify with your order. Baby are 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Young shrimp are 1/2 to 3/4 inch. I do not sell adults because they will most likely not survive the trip. Keep in mind that the younger the shrimp, the higher the survival rate.
https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, minimum order is 10. All previous order does not apply to this.

package ships out today. I include some extras just in case a rare shrimp die.

Received my package today. All made it here to Hot West Texas alive and well. Nice little start of Java moss also. Excellent packaging. Thank You!!!!

I have more shrimps for sell. Instead of java moss, they are shipping out with guppy grass.

bump
FYI:I always include extras.
I also I a few package of 50g(176oz) Hikari Crab Cuisine. I recently order bunch of these because I can't find them locally. I brought more than i need to offset the cost of shipping. Now I realize it will take forever for my shrimp to finish just one bag. I like the crab cuisine because it contain no copper which can be poisonious to shrimp.

50g(176oz) Hikari Crab Cuisine - $3.50 (free shipping)
I will only sell these to those who buy some shrimp. Going to ship just one bag is too much hassle.
tropical%20crab%20cuisine.jpg

New price: 20 red cherry for 20 dollars shipped.

Back
Top Bottom