getting out of FW sale (Canadian located)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS!!!!

Well, i have decided that i want to try the light side of the scale.

Being that is the case, i have some items for sale ... I will post up my hardware once everything else is gone.

I would like to get rid of all of this stuff sooner rather then later, however i realize that there will be some stuff that goes faster then others.

for plants:

2 - Amazon Swords. A large one $25 and a medium sized one $15. The large one has been chewed on by the cichlids, but not a lot.
1 - Unknown Echinodorus sp. - $5
1 - Echinodorus Cordifolius 'tropica marble queen' (at least it looks that way) - $10
1 - Echinodorus Ozelot $15
3 - Crypt. Wendtii "red" $9 each (already spreading around the tank and may have some propogated parts with it! Great roots!)
1 - Crypt. Bronze/brown $8 (great bunch of leaves!! Great roots and comes with its own offspring that i just noticed!!!)

Driftwood:

i have various assorded pieces.
2 - fairly straight pieces with some root like base - $15 each
1 - "archway" piece of wood with a sizeable anubias nana attatched. The roots are going through this piece for over a year $45 (Great for a top archwat between rock and/or wood formations!)
1 - Completely dark brown and should still have a piece of java fern growning on it already (for over 6 months time) $25 - this is in the shape of a y and k clashing together. This is a larger piece!
2 - larger pieces of wood. One is a large mass as well and has a piece of Java Fern grown out one tip of it Great shape! $35. The other piece is quite large and has 2 pieces of Java fern attatched to it and has been in the wood for over a year and a half; it is in the shape of an "h" of sorts and has a light brown and dark brown combination $40. (ON HOLD FOR THE $40 ONE)

Once all these pieces have gone, i will have more for sale! Of course no price is a firm price so if you would like to offer me something, please let me know and i will see what i can do. I am willing to trade for some marine items as well. Thanks for looking.

Of course, you pay the shipping on anything.

3 - Crypt. Wendtii "red" $9 each (already spreading around the tank and may have some propogated parts with it! Great roots!) SOLD

and

Amazon Swords. A large one $25 SOLD

Once everything is gone, i will have 2 AC 110's and an ehiem 2217 up for sale
possibly a Coralife Lunarlight (36")

Take EVERYTHING for $230 and i will ship to you for FREE.

I am just a bit anxious to get it all out

All the plants are sold. The driftwood is all that remains.

I will take offeres on this. If you pay me $200 CANADIAN DOLLARS I will send all the wood to your door and there will be no shipping charges at all. That is $25 total for shipping if you work it out and shipping for me will be closer to $50 to send everything.

I am really anxious to get this out of my tank right now.

Thanks for looking.

Coming over to the SW side or just tired of fish for now?
Going to the dark side (salt water). Need to sell this all off pretty fast so i can get the remaining pieces that i need to make an effective marine tank

i can absolutely do that LoneWolfBlue

That is why i put $200 total and that is with shipping

Shipping alone will cost me a bit but it should be fast. Can't guarentee airport fast, but within 3 days fast (the water still in the wood will keep the plants super healthy!!)

cool ... let me know.

I do have one other person who was interested as well. That is not to be ment as a pressure tactic. I am just letting you know that there was some other interest out there.

Thanks once again
Blaine

Oh, that's ok. If he get's it first, I'm cool with it. No problem there. :)

So what made you decide to go to the Dark Side? hehehe

if you could show the driftwood, i can probably get some of it sold to people who i know in red deer.
my dad is looking for a good deal on some.
the plants i could possibly still be intrested.
but unless loneblue wants it more he can have it.

Here are some photos

Attachments

• all_dark_brown_354.jpg
    all_dark_brown_354.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 17
  • large_with_1_fern_454.jpg
    large_with_1_fern_454.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 14
  • large_with_2_fern_208.jpg
    large_with_2_fern_208.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 18
  • with_anubias_117.jpg
    with_anubias_117.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 19
  • straight_1_145.jpg
    straight_1_145.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 15
  • straight_2_244.jpg
    straight_2_244.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 13
yes it is.
i will show it to my dad and brother in law tonight and see if they would like to all go in on it.
if they even want it. i know my dad would his tank is pretty plain looking.

Back
Top Bottom