For Sale or trade: Golden Mystery Snails - Cleveland (PU or ship)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigfish99

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a bunch available. Sizes from pinhead up to a nickel. Will sell biggest first and work my way down the size chart. $1 each or 6/$5. Shipping is $6 anywhere iN US via flat rate priority shipping. Have shipped several and no issues. Will be out of town till sunday night so any orders will be shipped monday or tuesday. Please PM me! I also have various other supplies, food, filters decorations, let me know what you are looking for i may have it! If local to cleveland, ohio i will look at trades (or i will buy) 10, 15, 20 gallon tanks, 100 or 150 watt heaters, lights or lids for 10-20 gallon tanks, or mybe even cichlids or plecos!

I have a bunch available. Sizes from pinhead up to a nickel. Will sell biggest first and work my way down the size chart. $1 each or 6/$5. Shipping is $6 anywhere iN US via flat rate priority shipping. Have shipped several and no issues. Will be out of town till sunday night so any orders will be shipped monday or tuesday. Please PM me! I also have various other supplies, food, filters decorations, let me know what you are looking for i may have it! If local to cleveland, ohio i will look at trades (or i will buy) 10, 15, 20 gallon tanks, 100 or 150 watt heaters, lights or lids for 10-20 gallon tanks, or mybe even cichlids or plecos!

I have bought snails from Bigfish99, and they all arrived in perfect health!!

Thanks fishykisses!

Due to overstock, i agoing to do a 7/$5 deal for the next 7 days! PM me and i will get thm in the mail ASAP!

Matt

Thanks fishykisses!

Due to overstock, i agoing to do a 7/$5 deal for the next 7 days! PM me and i will get thm in the mail ASAP!

Matt

I might be interested but I won't be home till tomorrow. I will PM you then.

Still lots of mystery snails available after the 3 packages i have sent this week! Also have malaysian trumpet snails if interested.

Shipping is $7 for priority shipping and supplies. I double bag for safety, and plants for security, and add bag buddy tablet for stress.

I also have malaysian trumpet snails at 10/$2 i can ship.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom