Wanted: Gravel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakerBoy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I need gravel for my 75 gallon tank. I have everything for it but that. I'm setting it up for my oscars which are currently in a 32 gallon tank. And they're growing fast.

There is a place called petco or petsmart that sells gravel pretty cheap. Unless your comment is wanting gravel for free.

I don't want it for free and I usually get everything at petsmart but they don't have the kind I want unless its in two pound bags and I doing think I want to but that many bags

I want white gravel. But I don't want to have to spend like almost a hundred dollars on it

hundred bucks lol....how much u plan on buying? 3x 30lbs bags wud be enough and then some, also depends on how deep you want the substrate.

I want over an inch maybe two inches but I'm not sure. And I was going to plant live plants in there but oscars and live plants don't mix well together. They will keep messing them up

No problem, either way pull have to get some from a store or craigslist. Shipping 75 pounds of gravel will be expensive!!!!

Ha ya I know it will. I might try craigslist. Or home depot because if your rinse the gravel from there then its really good

And hopefully cheaper. Thank you so much. But what are some good fish to put in my 32 gallon tank once my oscars are out?

Back
Top Bottom