Wanted: Green Star Polyps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brilliant_Barbs_21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi I'm looking for a beautifully colored fluorescent green star polyp coral. I know it can grow like a weed, so I'm hoping somebody with a beautiful specimen could frag me a piece! It doesn't have to be a gigantic frag so I'm not looking for anything expensive. Or- does anybody know any websites that you've bought nice ones from that I could order? Thanks everyone.

Hi I'm looking for a beautifully colored fluorescent green star polyp coral. I know it can grow like a weed, so I'm hoping somebody with a beautiful specimen could frag me a piece! It doesn't have to be a gigantic frag so I'm not looking for anything expensive. Or- does anybody know any websites that you've bought nice ones from that I could order? Thanks everyone.

Where r u located? I have a frag available

Southern NH? I'm in Merrimack where are you an where do you go for your aquarium stuff??
I go to Aquatic Creations in Amherst. AMAZING livestock. They're one of the only places in nh that quarantine their fish before selling. And also, they're corals are beautiful. Definitely one of the most knowledgeable places I have been to for freshwater and saltwater aquaria. And what tops it off is their prices are very competitive for everything they sell. Almost everything in my tank is from them! You should pop in! If you don't already know of it, type in "Aquatic Creations LLC" in Google and you'll find the address.

I go to Aquatic Creations in Amherst. AMAZING livestock. They're one of the only places in nh that quarantine their fish before selling. And also, they're corals are beautiful. Definitely one of the most knowledgeable places I have been to for freshwater and saltwater aquaria. And what tops it off is their prices are very competitive for everything they sell. Almost everything in my tank is from them! You should pop in! If you don't already know of it, type in "Aquatic Creations LLC" in Google and you'll find the address.

I'm a regular there lol...

Wow haha what a small world! I am also. Maybe I've seen you and have not known hahahahaha

Lol yea I usually go and for some reason nobody's ever there except Myk and Steph... They have a signal goby, white banded possum wrasse, and royal gramma in QT for me, but I may have to wait because I just got an outbreak of bryopsis 8-(

Back
Top Bottom