green star polyps for some green zoas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey everyone looking for some green star polyps it can be the smallest frag or the largest if it grows fas i dont guess size matters my green zoas grow very fast here is the main colony before my tank was re arranged (just saying that cause i dont want anyone to think thats how my tank looks i hated that) i will get some new pics of it and the frags i also have some yellows but they grow slower i would be willing to give both a yellow frag and green frag if you paid shipping for both sets of corals being traded mine and yours. more pics are coming better pics
18258-albums221-picture3104.jpg
18258-albums221-picture3103.jpg
pics of frags are coming and pics of the main colonys to better represent. some of the greens changed colors a little some gained a purple ring inside mouths not many and it comes and goes some tunred a brown and some tunred a light green but it all comes and goes it depends on water quality and lighting

i would like to trade both yellow and green for the green star polyps of one frag and you pay both of our shipping since your getting two coral frags.......thats my way of getting new coral i cant afford much coral as i work on a walmart sallary lol

here are the frags and main colony pic of the green frag open soon it closed when i moved it to take shot notice how large the rocks are plenty of room for future growth without having to glue it frags will be shipped in a Styrofoam box inside a cardboard box with padding to prevent dammage i want to ship with fed ex priority overnight unless you have a diff way thats better and if your paying for shipment then i dont care as long as i get a small or watever size of green star polpys but if you get two corals you pay for shipment plus i will include a little cheato alage for your sump of fuge i will place it in the bags with the corals or in a seperate bag your choice.

Attachments

• 100_0711.jpg
    100_0711.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_0712.jpg
    100_0712.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_0715.jpg
    100_0715.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_0716.jpg
    100_0716.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 96
here is the green frag you would receive along with the cheato algae the frag is the one i mentioned before it has a purpule mouth in the very center it changed a little after i fragged it i kinda hate to see it go but if it means green star polyps then bye bye :)

Attachments

• 100_0718.jpg
    100_0718.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_0717.jpg
    100_0717.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 87
GSP's are pretty easy to find dude.. why don't you just buy them online or something.. It will save you more time. And time is worth money. ;)

Don't we all. :p You should just wait until you want a large amount of coral or livestock and then order it offline. This way the shipment costs aren't so worthless. Its better buying in bulk online, then if you were to just buy one fish or something and still have to pay that shipping charge.. lol.

true i have always wanted to do that but when ya work at wally world they cut your hours and bang coral money gone lol or ya buy the coral then get hours cut and your in a world of pain and pennyless

Back
Top Bottom