For Sale: Guaging any interest in Coralife Fixtures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquatic_Adam

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,

I have 3 Coralife Dual T5HO fixtures (two sized for a 10g and one for a 20 long). I am looking to upgrade to LEDs by Finnex (depending on how my first Ray2 goes) and wanted to see if there would be any interest in my old fixtures. Thanks!

I am starting a 10 G tank at my office, what are you looking to get for them?
(i am debating between an LED and a t5... really depends on cost)

I am starting a 10 G tank at my office, what are you looking to get for them?
(i am debating between an LED and a t5... really depends on cost)

Well. I'm not sure yet. Obviously it wouldn't be full price as its used. When I get some experience with the Finnex LED fixtures I'll be in a better state to tell you more information :)

Also, if you're doing freshwater I will give one disclaimer. As of right now. One bulb is Acintic Blue (which is more geared toward marine tanks). The other bulb is standard 10K which does just fine. The bulbs are 18inches and you can find replacement bulbs on Ebay

Actually thinking of doing a small reef tank with a goby or something small in it with some coral

Well let me know. I am curing some live rock now for the tank so probably in 30 days will be starting to set up the tank
John

Well let me know. I am curing some live rock now for the tank so probably in 30 days will be starting to set up the tank
John

Sounds like a pretty good time frame for what I am doing. I am ordering the Finnex LEDs tomorrow and I will go from there :)

I'd be very interested in the 30" light for the 20g Long/29g tank if it becomes available...

Would your 10 gal light fixtures work for freshwater plants?

I'd love to tell you yes. I have them currently on my 10g planted and the plants don't die. But without the correct spectrum (which Acintic Blue is not) your plants won't get a good amount of growth as what a T5HO should.

Back
Top Bottom