Free: Guppies! Free to good home-not as feeders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am turning my community tank into my dream Lake Tang biotope, so all current residents must go! I have already sold most of them but still have have a lot of guppies (over 100) soooooo...I will give them away for FREE to a good home! Just pay for shipping!

**Please do NOT bother contacting me if you just want them as feeders. I am only interested in giving them to someone who wants them as pets.**

These colorful fish range in age from 8 months (adult) old to about 1 month old. I don't have any specialty guppies, just the prettiest ones I found at the LFS. They were left to breed as they wished and I now have some AMAZING color/pattern combos! I have raised each and every one of these guppies with love and they will even eat from my hand!

Pics upon request (since it's so hard to get clear pics of fast swimmers!) and only via PM.

Please let me know how many you want, and I will determine the size box needed, and the shipping amount. Shipping is vis USPS Priority mail.

Thanks for taking all my babies! :)

I am turning my community tank into my dream Lake Tang biotope, so all current residents must go! I have already sold most of them but still have have a lot of guppies (over 100) soooooo...I will give them away for FREE to a good home! Just pay for shipping!

**Please do NOT bother contacting me if you just want them as feeders. I am only interested in giving them to someone who wants them as pets.**

These colorful fish range in age from 8 months (adult) old to about 1 month old. I don't have any specialty guppies, just the prettiest ones I found at the LFS. They were left to breed as they wished and I now have some AMAZING color/pattern combos! I have raised each and every one of these guppies with love and they will even eat from my hand!

Pics upon request (since it's so hard to get clear pics of fast swimmers!) and only via PM.

Please let me know how many you want, and I will determine the size box needed, and the shipping amount. Shipping is vis USPS Priority mail.

Thanks for taking all my babies! :)

I sent you a PM. I will take as many as can be sent in a single shipment. I PM'd you my zip code for a shipping quote.

still no answer? I am still interested in some guppies. Preferably all males as I prefer not to frantically attempt to save the fry, but I do have a lot of plants and moss so most of any fry will probably be ok if you send both male and female. I sent you a PM previously. Let me know.

Yep, I sent a PM to you. If you didn't get it, I will reply here as well:

I ship via USPS Priority flat rate mail. Shipping rate will depend on how many guppies you want, and which size box I need to use. The small box is $6, the medium box is $12, and the large is $17. Just let me know how many you want and I will let you know how much shipping is.

I do have a lot of males, but I can't guarantee the gender, as some of them are juvies and really can't be sexed yet. Since I am giving them away for free, I am just going to ship what I net. I will certainly try to get as many males as I can.

Hi Candace. I PMed you. I hope you got it! ;-) I would love some of them if they are still available. Am in 01550. Thanks.

I'd be interested but we have some cold weather up here and I'm not sure if it would be safe :/

Back
Top Bottom