Wanted: Guppy Fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jay9055

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Do you have unwanted guppy fry? If so, send me a pm with price + shipping to 24201.

Thanks!:fish2:

Jay

My guppy just had a bunch. And it might be a few mollies mixed in as well!

Nope, any color / breed / whatever, younger the better.

I am busy also and could ship this coming up Monday?

Guess ya don't want mine then? My guppy just gave birth less than a week ago. I had 20+ fry but my 3 year old brother decided to release them into the main tank. :p I have put them back in a fry container and have around a dozen, give or take a couple. I have no idea what try will look like because I have tons of guppies in the tank, but the female has decent coloring.

I have 7 from a female turquoise that are half/half colored a light and black with black-like fins about 4 weeks old. I have 3 yellows about 3 weeks old. I have 25-30 cobra guppies just born last Tuesday and 13 more were born last Thursday, that's 38-43 cobra guppies, plus the other 10. I haven't shipped fish before, but I could give it a whirl. I've got a good mix, nice size, nice colors if interested.

Im caring for fry at the moment and i was wondering if its normal for an XL female to reward me with 97 fry... I dont know what to to with them.

Endler,

I wouldn't say that many were "normal" however depending on your tank situation, I would not get rid of any until you see how many will survive several weeks.

Back
Top Bottom