help a brother out...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
lol anyone have any low light to medium plants they would like to sell? I'm looking for all kinds of different plants, just PM me thanks in advance :)

tropicfishman said:
lol anyone have any low light to medium plants they would like to sell? I'm looking for all kinds of different plants, just PM me thanks in advance :)
Same here! I need plants but I know lonewolf has said that he could send me a few clippings (now that I have NO ALGEA :D ) so you might want to check with him

blazeyreef said:
tropicfishman said:
Same here! I need plants cause I just got rid of ALL MY ALGEA

humm... i am doing some trimming and re-scaping this weekend...i might have some of the following...No promicess though :)

Hygrophila polysperma v. Ceylon
Limnophila aquatica

nether of which would be in LARGE quantitise (more of the Hygro)...

well I will take anything I can get...although I can only do money order (sorry for "stealing" your thread )

It's ok. I don't have much to spare, as I did a big cleanout the other week. So about all I have is going to tropicfishman. Should have more in a couple weeks, when everything tarts filling back in.

Lonewolfblue said:
It's ok. I don't have much to spare, as I did a big cleanout the other week. So about all I have is going to tropicfishman. Should have more in a couple weeks, when everything tarts filling back in.
thats fine :D

again sorry everyone.. my computer went all wack and posted a whole bunch :?

I will probably have more Sunset Hygro than I know what to do with when I trim tomorrow. I mean the tank is smothered in the stuff as I haven't trimmed for a couple of weeks now. I'll post here when I trim, which will probably be tomorrow.

Plants are being shipped tomorrow morning. Now I need to wait for everything to fill back in, I removed a bit more than what I wanted, since I did a big cleanout a couple weeks ago. Once things fill back in, I'll post more availabilities. Keep your eye out.... :)

Back
Top Bottom