hornwort, snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shayfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have hornwort coming out my ears. I also have quite a lot of lfs hitchiker snails... I am pretty sure I've got mts (lots) and ramshorn(common). I am not too good with the teeny tiny snail IDs so I'm not 100% sure on the mts, but I could send/post a pic. Neither have proved menacing to plants.

I would rather trade with someone, though I don't have anything in particular I'm after so if anyone wants some I'd be happy to send for cost of shipping. I also have some bits of temple plant or java moss that could go in on a good offer... 8)

PM if interested.

all else fails there are chemicals that dont harm fish but kills off snails.. try giving them to the LFS etc.. advertise on freecycle .. hate to waste them ya know?

Yeah, I am not trying to rid my tank of them (basically impossible at this point since I am not going to use chemicals), just to share the wealth. Sometimes I know people want these snails for loach snacks or otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom