Hydor ARIO red volcano kit, medium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a HYDOR red 4 led aerating volcano kit for sale. brand new never used, will repack the contents of the box as it sounds too loose to ship.

they retail from 30-45 bucks depending where you go, asking $30 shipped.

grabbed this from fosters and smith

* Aquatic terrarium decorations designed to enhance the beautiful effect of Ario color bubbles
* Works great for hiding technical equipment in your aquatic reptile's terrarium
* Completely safe - made from nontoxic resin
Innovative design combines aeration, light, and décor in one visually stunning display. Each nontoxic resin decoration is hand-painted for a unique, natural look. Volcano and Geyser both feature the Hydor Ario Turbo Air Pump w/LED to create colorful, illuminated bubbles. The unique turbo driven Air Pump actively mixes and propels air for oxygen-rich terrarium water. Silent operation - no noise or vibrations. UL-listed.

Style
Size
LED Light
Color
Medium Volcano
6" x 5" x 5" high
Red
Geyser
8" x 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" high
Blue

Here is a link to the site w/pic
Terrarium decorations, lighting, and air pumps: Hydor Ario Volcano and Geyser with Turbo Air Pump

thank you

I was thinking of keeping it for sharkbait ohhaha's tank but decided against it.(yes I have an angel named that, lucky fin and all)

Back
Top Bottom