For Sale: Hydor Wave maker controller and 4 koralia evo 1500s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tkey3425

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Wavemaker from hydor and 4 koralia 1500 evo pumps. All less than 3 months old. Looking to get $40 each for the evos and $50 for the wave maker. The wave maker will control any standard 110V pump with a 2 or 3 prong plug. All are new but i tore the tank down to rebuild it and am going with stronger pumps. They all have the original boxes and the magnetic base. Really good flow patterns in these pumps and they work flawlessly. PM for more info. Shipping will be determined by the purchaser's location. Buy it all and I'll discount it. This is over $300 worth of pumps and the controller. And they have barely had time to let any algae grow on them. Have them in my 210 currently and they do a wondeful job with the hydor wavebox

They are in my 210 right now but I'll try to get pics when I get home

Anyone interested in this package or even just splitting it up and parting it all out. Everything is brand new. I got my mp60s back from ecotech so these are no longer needed. Ran them very briefly in my tank.

Really nobody needs these. Koralia evo are awesome pumps and these would save you a good amount of money. Make me an offer. Worse thing I can say is no lol.

Might be interested, but probably maybe can only get the 2 powerheads and the controller. You're familiar with my build I think, I already have a single WP40 so the 4 would be overkill even though I probably could find a place to use them since I have so many tanks. lol

yeah i have so many "back-up" pumps that i could start a whole new system again lol. PM me an offer on the equipment if you want them.

2 pumps sold. 2 evo 1500s and hydor wave controller left. Need to sell them. In original boxes only used very briefly.

2 pumps sold. 2 evo 1500s and hydor wave controller left. Need to sell them. In original boxes only used very briefly.

forgot about these being listed but the two 1500s and the wavemaker are still for sale.

Yes there are 2 koralia evo 1500s for sale and the wave maker. $140 shipped to your door if it is within the US.

Back
Top Bottom