For Sale: I think its time to trim the WaterSprite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Batt4Christ

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Water Sprite (Ceratopteris thalictroides)

Decent portions at $3 each.

Shipping for whatever I can safely stuff in a small priority flat rate box will be $6.

I don't know if I can fit more than 3 portions in the small flat rate box, so I will give a dollar discount for each additional portion:

1 portion $ 3 + 6 = $9
2 portions. 5 + 6 = 11
3 portions. 7 + 6 = 13

I also may have some water wisteria (Hygrophila diffirmis)- one or two portions.

$3 for one portion, $5 for two, same shipping as above.

I have two (maybe 3 after I thin out the water sprite) smallish Amazon Sword (believe they are Echinodorus bleheri). About 4" tall.

$2 each

I have never shipped this stuff so I'm not sure how it travels, but will package with the same care as any other plants.
If it requires a "medium" box, shipping will be $11.

PM me

A couple of shots of the overgrown water sprite, and one of the small Amazon swords

your plants

question if I got 2 amazon swords and 1 portion of water sprite and 2 portions of wisteria would they all fit in a small box? and also I dont have pay pal so could I send money order? and also are these easy low light plants? I am new to plants and want to start out slowly I have a 55gl f/w

Two swords, one portion of water sprite, and 2 portions of wisteria might fit in the small box.

All are ok for low-light, they just tend to grow a lot slower.

Regarding money orders - I prefer not too. I am motivated to sell off some plants/cuttings when my tanks get overgrown and need cutting back. last time I posted here with plant for sale, I threw away whatever didn't sell by the end of the week.

plants again

thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly I do appreciate it. I wish I knew how to do the paypal thing,but I just don't know much about how any of those kind of things work.And if they take credit cards to transact then for sure I can't ,I decided w/ the extra cost that the banks kept adding on every time I turned around I did like alot of people and cut them up. So now I deal in money orders for all my bills, in fact I dont have anything to do w/ banks anymore whats so ever I just feel for myself being elderly and all its safer I dont have the worry of c/c being stole or the bank over charging and over charging, But I thank you anyway sincerely

First box packed and will go out in the AM!

Didn't make much dent in the overgrowth, and I gave extras!

I think I might be interested. I'll be able to get some money to you through Paypal later this week; would that be alright? :)

Wow - several messages in my inbox! I think I have replied to all. I have a few in line for plants. I am out of swords for now.

I am filling orders in the order I received the PM. If all three buyers "in the que" follow through, I should be out for a bit.

Well- after an inbox with many requests to buy plants... I only ended up with one actually following through! The 29g most of the plants were coming out of got to a pin I HAD to go ahead and clear them out. I pulled a BUNCH of watersprite, found a surprise runner of java fern (for sale!) and the tank looks a lot better.

That being said- all that watersprite is in an ice chest. Don't know how much longer it will stay viable for shipping. Also have a runner of java fern. I'll try to remember to post a picture this evening when I get home.

I'm starting a new thread. Plant list available has changed. First batches are all gone.

Back
Top Bottom