Indiana tradin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sumphead

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OK all I've posted locally with little success so here it goes. A sort of "show me yours, I'll show you mine" listing.

What I have:

-125 G All-Glass 1/4" thick tank and stand. Good shape!
-46 G all-Glass Oak trim Bow front with stand. Like new!
-Emperor 400 Runs well, recommend new bio wheels.
-Pengiun 330 Like New. Needs bio-wheels.
-Jebo 4X55w PC brand new still in shipped box. 48"
-48" NO 40W light. Bulb works but old.
possibly:
-another slightly used Jebo 4X55w PC 48" (slightly used, meaning I
unpacked it and turned it on a few times.)

What I want:
-2 - MH setup. 175 would work for me but prefer 250W.
-Pump, Mag 7 or better
-SCWD
-2 black U-tubes with directional returns.

My simple standards are that I can't ship the tanks and I prefer to make trades for what I want and will only sell items outright seperatly when I am sure I can purchase what I want.

Thanks for your time,
R-

Well, I have been debating that and I think $175 is steal, but I have to not that for some reason the previous owner cut one of the cross supports on the top. Not cut off, just cut across. I am sure it could be repaired will little effort if at all. I have seen it full and it posed no problems at all with the tank. I can post or e-mail pictures if you like.

On the tank. It has two of the plastic cross supports on the top plastic frame. I'll shoot a picture and post it when I get off work or later tonight.

Live in Indiana, and would be interested in checking this out. Look forward to seeing a picture of the 125.

if any of you want a coral banded shrimp im trying to find a home for him. want to replace him with a few cleaner shrimp. I live in greenwood just a little south of indianapolis. Also, would anyone wanna trade some sand or rubble? I have decent pod piles w/ lots of pods/mini stars/worms and such but want some more diversity.

Back
Top Bottom