Wanted: Interested in almost anything.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Albino Chestnut Mystery snails - 10 for $4 + $5.25 shipping.
Melon Sword Freshwater Plant - 1 (available) for $3.50 + $5.25 shipping.
Bleheri Sword Freshwater Plant (small) - 1 (available) for $3 + $5.25 shipping.
Balloon Mollies (Adults) - 3 for $1/each + $6.51 shipping.
Balloon Mollies (Teens) - 4 for .75¢/each + $6.51 shipping.
Red Platy Wag (Adults) - 3 for $1/each + $6.51 shipping.
Ramshorn Snails(assortment) - 25+ for $4 + $5.25 shipping.

Combine shipping on same (shipping) price. Till there is no space available, then next box up is $6.51. Thanks for looking!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have Endlers Orchards and Chillies available. I have some very strange and pretty outcross Endler males. I also have a few Showa, Blk&White and Koi swords. I have convicts and Belonasox.

Orchards $8.50 per trio
Cillies $10.00 per trio
Oddball Males $12.50 for 5-$10 for $21.00
Swords $2.50 ea.
Belonasox $6.00 ea.
Convicts 2" + 1.50
Shipping runs either $7 or 17.50 (Styrofoam lined box, Heat Pack if needed)

I have Endlers Orchards and Chillies available. I have some very strange and pretty outcross Endler males. I also have a few Showa, Blk&White and Koi swords. I have convicts and Belonasox. Orchards $8.50 per trio Cillies $10.00 per trio Oddball Males $12.50 for 5-$10 for $21.00 Swords $2.50 ea. Belonasox $6.00 ea. Convicts 2" + 1.50 Shipping runs either $7 or 17.50 (Styrofoam lined box, Heat Pack if needed)
Can I get pictures of your belonasox, and your endler selection

Hey I have an ad up were you can see photos and the whole description but I sell RFC shrimp,
The price includes shipping and. I use paypal as well as usps priority and Kordon bags
5+2 for $12
10+2 for $17
13+2 for $20 and orders over 15 total shrimp just pm for a price check and availability

Petrified Wood Stone-North American- Southwest

Here is my album link for the pieces. I understand they are best seen on a computer screen. Most of them have a description and a price, I couple are no longer available, as they went for ROAK, and 13 and 14 already have a new home, if it isn't already noted.

They are good quality Petrified Wood Specimens most with several mineral and stone compositions, as well as detail of wood cells, grain, twists, knots or bark. Great for making interesting stonework in sand in special aquascapes, nano and pico size tanks and tanks which might range through the 40G, or used as an accent piece in larger aquariums.

These were hand collected lawfully by lifelong rock hounders. Unique and beautiful.

You can check out my albums for many examples of the stones in actual aquariums.

For multiple stones there will be discounts and also I have some assorted miscellaneous plants available in my grow out buckets. Low light easy care.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Shipped USPS, flat rate, in the smallest reasonable size box possible for safe shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Autumnsky's Album: Petrified Wood

I am selling Amazon Frogbit - 10 pieces for $3.00

I also have a batch of 50 Panda Molly Fry that should be ready to go soon.
I'll probably end up selling them for $1.00 a fish

I have a large java fern mat and a bunch of cabomba. PM me interested.

Tiger Endlers - 9.00 Per trio
Japanese Blue Endlers - 15.00 per trio

Shipping runs 5-15.00 depending on location

I also have some large and medium amazon sword plants

PM me if interested in anything. Always willing to work on prices and combine shipping

Back
Top Bottom