Wanted: Java Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irish.OG87

Aquarium Advice Freak
Am wanting an ungodly amount of java moss, anyway i can get a discount of some sort if i buy a ton of it?
My zip is 66062...hit me a price with shipping.

I just listed some for sale. I thinned a buch out of my tank a couple of weeks ago and couldn't bring myself to just throw I away.

Right now, it is in a gallon pickle jar on my kitchen window sill (where it is just as happy as it was in tank!) it nearly fills the jar. I might sell the whole pile for $4 plus shipping (how do you want it shipped? If I can fit it into a small priority mail flat-fee box, shipping would be $6

Am wanting an ungodly amount of java moss, anyway i can get a discount of some sort if i buy a ton of it?
My zip is 66062...hit me a price with shipping.

i have tons of java moss but wont be able to ship till after the holiday,just pay for the shipping.priority box from the post office.6 or 9 bucks.youll be doing me a favor taking it!i hate throwing it out.ill even throw in some other plants i will be thinning out.

I'm also in the market for some plants. Java moss, java fern and anubias. I'd prefer to get them all at once if possible. I have paypal, :)

See my listing and/or PM me if you want Java Moss and possibly some Java fern.

delfino said:
i have tons of java moss but wont be able to ship till after the holiday,just pay for the shipping.priority box from the post office.6 or 9 bucks.youll be doing me a favor taking it!i hate throwing it out.ill even throw in some other plants i will be thinning out.

Do u still have the java moss I tried to send u a pm but it says your inbox is full.

Java moss and plant trimmings wud be nice. Just need to know if its still available.

Back
Top Bottom