For Sale: java moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwh0818

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have tons of java moss for sale. It's very green and very heathy. You may find snails in the moss as well as some baby rcs. The moss is $5 per soft ball size. If you buy 4 you get 1 free. Shipping for everyone in the us is $5 unless you order more than 3, then shipping is $10 for orders up to 10. I have a 5 gallon bucket full of java moss so there is plenty. Each package weighs about 3 ounces. Anything else just ask. No shipping out of country, sorry folks. I accept PayPal and for those who don't have PayPal, I will accept a money order

Here are pics

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120101_200258.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120101_200258.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 196
  • ForumRunner_20120101_200708.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120101_200708.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 192
I have only had plastic plants and have a few bulbs growing in one of my tanks...
Java moss is good cover for fry, right?
What other purposes does it have in a tank?

ocminpin said:
I have only had plastic plants and have a few bulbs growing in one of my tanks...
Java moss is good cover for fry, right?
What other purposes does it have in a tank?

Yes extremely good fry cover. And they can also eat the film that grows on it

jwh0818 said:
Yes extremely good fry cover. And they can also eat the film that grows on it

Does it allow the filter to flow freely? I move my fry to their own 10g for 2 mths and then to a 20g grow out tank... However I do worry and have lost entire batches of fry in my main tank because it's not planted..
How long will you have this available? What payments do you accept? I'm in CA 92840
How much would a soft ball size cover? My 29? Can I only cover part of the tank?
RCS eggs possibly in it? Ive been thinking it would be fun and new to raise shrimp..

Back
Top Bottom