Java Moss and Wisteria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some Java Moss and 3 full size, heavily rooted Wisteria available.
Send a PM if interested.

noooooooooo!!!!!!! i really want some java moss. i need to check this forum more often. never get here quick enough

Are there any regulations for sending plants like java moss from the US to Canada? I could probably come up with enough for you if shipping across borders is ok. Anyone have info on this?

i really want some java moss.
I have java moss available. Send a PM if you are seriously interested.

Are there any regulations for sending plants like java moss from the US to Canada?

Send Jchillin a pm regarding this, I believe he can answer that as he sent some to Canada
last year. Then let me know !

Hey guys, I just received a diffuser from NY. Thanks Sherry! It took a full 5 days to land here, and I don't live that far from NY. A 6 to 7 hour drive. It was sent UPS priority mail and cost 8.50 US. Thought it would have gotten here quicker but apparently stuff gets stuck in customs. I don't think to many plants would survive the trip especially in our cold weather this time of year. A heat pack would be a must. Might be a good idea to ship air which would probably be exspensive or wait till the spring, which is just around the corner. HTH

Send Jchillin a pm regarding this, I believe he can answer that as he sent some to Canada
last year. Then let me know !

No need, I'm here. This issue in the past was whether it was against Canadian law to send plants from the US to Canada. I then went to the Post Office and used Global Priority Mail. A customs form is required and you must indicate that the package contains live plants. You will need to show credible identification as well.

The package was recieved approximately 9 days later, so Glenc is correct about proper packing. The plants I sent did arrive alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom