Java Moss,Guppy Grass, Java Fern 4 sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawnryan1977

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am selling a bag of Java Moss and Najas Guadalupenis together for $10 this Includes shipping…. I am selling 2 bags of Java Moss for $6 each includes shipping and finally a small Java Fern for $6 includes shipping. If you are not Familiar with Najas Guadalupenis (Guppy Grass) it is a quick growing floating plant; great for Live bearers.

Plants are grown in a low light tank using city water with a Ph of 7.8 and hardness like a rock. I send enough Java Moss that you should be able to cover a medium to small piece of driftwood with. I use 2 day priority mail for shipping works fine for plants. I would prefer to use Paypal for payment. if Interested Email me at shawnryan1977@yahoo.com

I am changing my add some. I am combining the Java Fern and the 2 bags of Java Moss together for $10 including shipping. I cleaned out another tank and will send enough Java Moss that you should be able to cover a large piece of drift wood plus. shawnryan1977@yahoo.com

I am changing things again; I want to get rid of these plants by Friday since I don’t want to have to put them back in a tank so I am asking $12 for all the plants Pm me or email me directly if interested.

Back
Top Bottom