Jungle Val, Lily Bulbs, Darters, Ramshorns, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flamingonhot

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Okay, I have a large amount of Vallisneria for sale.The largest plants are about the height of my 65, and most about half of that. This type is Jungle Val, and in large enough tanks with the right set-ups, is known to reach anywhere from a few inches to a few feet. I have, and still do, use these plants in all of my freshwater set-ups, and I can guarantee them as one of the hardiest plants available. I’m asking 50 cents per plant. (shipping, etc. is near the bottom).
img_810683_0_5f2ec67a62d9463d9630073a6eee0edf.jpg

img_810683_1_8ade79c1946e38bafac3a1eff57c5467.jpg

img_810683_2_fb6d581fd458328e4bdca34fa91155fa.jpg

_example plants of last year_

Secondly, I have another type of “Val”. This type, rather than send up individual leaves, sends up stalks with leaves running off of it. Slightly more delicate than jungle val, but still easy to maintain. Does not get near the size as above. Also asking 50 cents per plant, but I have a lower density of these available.
img_810683_3_ff699e6b9df7e1348bdf64a774a13bae.jpg

Just an example!

Lastly, I have lily pad bulbs, and I’m asking 1$ per bulb. The bulbs are smaller, and most that I send aren’t as big as you’d normally see. Will grow in NO fluorescents perfectly if placed in gentle currents and left alone without being constantly moved. Will eventually let out a large root structure and sends off leaves pretty quickly.

I have a few other types of plants if anyones interested, along with ramshorn snails, dace, and various darters and stickleback. Just send me a pm and I’ll let you know what I can get. If you need to know anything, please, feel free to send me a message, or email me. As a note to anyone who doesn’t know, these are all wild collected and kept in holding tanks. I do my best to treat them, feel free to take any other precautions you’d like after getting them in. All care is taken to provide snail free plants!I collect at least once a week in WI, and i'm constantly getting in new things!

*Shipping through USPS Flat Rate Shipping, no matter what the weight is, will total 9$. If you order more than the box can successfully handle in a normal shipment, I may have to split up packages, and in this case, I can reduce the cost on you. While these are packed to go through a few days, be aware that some problems can arise, and I cannot guarantee exact date of delivery. If anything happens, let me know, send pics, etc. and I’ll resend it for just the cost of shipping on your part. *

Thank

Atm; Rainbows (about 40, 5 are captive bred), iowas, johnny darters, unidentified species thusfar, and fantails. I can get others in, but those are the ones I have, and can commonly get.

img_810912_0_0167789905287726ce32e4f5c064637e.jpg

img_810912_1_4968afd65572b800b0f5b81142d53295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom