Just thinned out myriophyllum mattrogrossense (green) and

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sherry

Aquarium Advice FINatic
a little red and green foxtail.

It is all in a single plastic baggy and ready to be sent out to whomever for the cost of priority mail shipping.

first taker gets it.

Smill, I'll divide it between you and Kyle..IT's not tons, but I started with a tiny sprig adn the stuff just grows and grows... I am assuming I can stick in priority mail envelope for $4.

Kyle.. I'll front you the four bucks. When you are able, send something to someone else on the list.

Smill email me at sherry@panix.com and I'll send you my paypal addy .both of you send me your address.

Guys, there was a family emergency and I never got to the post office. My sister is gravely ill. I will send you plants, but I tossed the cuttings I was going to send since they had been in plastic for days.

I'll prune over the weekend, assuming the worst doesn't happen, and mail out fresh clippings on Monday.

Plants sent today

sent the myrophyllum
green foxtail
purple cabomba
ludwiga repens

to both of you

small pieces but all of these grow like weeds

My sister is still very seriously ill. She has been unconscious for 10 days.. for anyone who believes in prayer, now would be a good time.

I'm glad you got the trimmings. I'll post again in a day or two since i need to get rid of some more.

Back
Top Bottom