Wanted: Large drift wood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laxplaya1821

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking for a large piece of driftwood for my 150 gallon tank, have a lot of catfish so the more hiding spots the better. Would prefer to pick up in the Long Island area but will pay shipping if necessary.

I have big pieces coming on the 2nd and can send a pic when i get them. Youd have to wait though.

Peteostler6314 I don't really have a specific size just something big I used to have some castles and stuff but I'm looking for a more natural look. Also tryin to provide some hiding spots for the catfish

Trustemedia I don't mind waiting just wanna find a good piece of wood

Sorry I got busy and didn't get any pics up yet, I had to take a patient to the O.R. Late in the afternoon so I didn't get home until recently.... I will hopefully get them posted tomorrow.

No specific size just something big enough to hide some big catfish

I've got a ton here.

Know what length or thickness - I can pull some pieces out and take pics.
I've go long ones, short ones, wide ones, skinny ones, curved ones, straight ones...

77805-albums12382-picture57726.jpg

Sorry, i just looked through the driftwood and somehow it is all full of crap, so i threw it out, i will start a new collection and let you know when i have some good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom