Wanted: Large Ramshorn Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wmc2009

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for large snails to add to my tank. Ramhorns would be great but really anything on the larger side would be just as good.

Hey I'm in Baton Rouge which I see is close to you. I got a few ramshorns. Only one that I would classify as "big" (he's about the size of a quarter). The rest are getting there!

The "big" one is brown, but I have some beautiful red ones I'm trying to breed too.

I can put them in a tank by themselves until they get big enough that I'm comfortable introducing them into my main tank. You don't have pics by chance do you? Price?

There is no price. I got them for free and am happy to give them for free. I would only ask enough for shipping. I have never shipped any live animals so I don't have any of those fish bags for shipping. I could order some, so I guess factoring in the time it would take to get the bags, I could ship the snails next week. I don't have too many right now, but they are breeding like crazy. There are eggs all over the tank. Here's some pics of the snails: Ramshorns - Imgur

i will also talk to my friend about shiping and see what and how much. cause i have about 100

Back
Top Bottom