LF GBRs German Blues or Golds.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jnam

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi there I am looking to purchase some quality GBRs my LFS has a few at different times but they are steep on the price at 25 a piece. I was hoping to see if anyone could help me beat that deal? Its going to be a present for the wife. I live in Boise ID, the tanks is 55gallons and i am hoping to get a pair of them. so the LFS price would be $50. Thanks for any lookers. Happy thanks giving to the Yanks!

I told have have rams for sale but just to give you some imput, lets say the seller sells them to you for around 12 dollars. (Normal price.) Two of em would be 24 dollars yet shipping fish cost anywhere from 30-50 dollars it's self, I think it would be ending up cheaper at your lfs, did you try going to a near by city with different fish stores?

Thats the funny thing Boise is the capital of Idaho it is the biggest city in the state and there arent any other cities near by. Its not really the price thats killing me its more the quality. My LFS is honest and the owner has told me that these are stessed out Asian imports that another customer begged him to get. And the quality is lack luster, I was hoping to find a second generation set of tank raised fish. Something more local than Asia LOL.

on aquabid i think Aero is still shipping german blues. last i saw 6 of them for $30 shipped. I got my rams from him. They are pretty good quality

I found em from aero and purchased them. Ill take you word jrp1588 as to their quality. If i dont like em im sending them to you!! j/k

Aero doesn't have the best quality rams IMO. I was disappointed in a couple that he sent to jrp1588. I wish I would have seen this sooner because I have 10 larger ones and 20+ smaller ones coming to me that I'm going to grow out and sell. The larger ones I'll be selling in pairs for $20/pr and shipping will be ~$10 for any amount. The smaller ones will be $5/ea in a couple of weeks. Here's some example pics of the same line that I will have for sale (these were actually my fish):

img_927205_0_f622a140fb41baeaaec993ceb5a75b2b.jpg

img_927205_1_699a04a201fbabaf413bd826b74c7df7.jpg

I guarantee you that you will not find better rams out there, especially at that price. The ones I'm getting have been crossed with wilds and are half wild as one of the parents was a wild and the other was one from the same line above!

Wow, those are some NICE rams. I wish you would have had these guys when I was in the market. :p I'd about consider selling mine and buying some of yours...I'll have to think that over

Back
Top Bottom