Limnophila indica for sale/trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a TON of Limnophila indica in my 210 discus tank. MTS are present possibly pond snails but I do believe I got them all out.

Close to 50 stems if not more.

10 Thick hearty stems for $12 shipped. all for $25 bucks shipped.

CA residents, I will not ship to CA.

34pyr0g.jpg

center rear plant

PM or email me

rsugeljr@gmail.com

No need to save it, I got it in 3 tanks, whenever you are ready, Kai.

Sure. I can ship out today. Ill even toss in a few vals on the chain.

well more just a clarifiying im setting up a tank atm i think 50 stems would be too much for a 55 gallon aquarium. and what kind of vals? you selling them in smaller packs?

I think they are either jungle vals or narrow vals.
Here is apic of the val field
20szxn7.jpg

Whatever you want, Stems are .50 cents each. vals are a buck each. 50 stems would be two plantings of the L indica. They are best planted in bunches. Just trim the tops and plant them as a bunch.
I have maybe 10 stems that I started with in my 55 and now I have maybe 100 or 80 stems.
I can make packages as well, just let me know what you want and I can shoot a price for them as a package instead of individual stems.
or if you got a budget I can work with that too. I know its tough out there.

hows that going? I am eagerly awaiting for my fafta crap to show up. I applied for biology at the local college then transferring to NIU either dekalb or satellite campus.

This stuff will always be available. Im not in a rush, 2 weeks another trim out will come like clockwork.

Back
Top Bottom