Live Microworm Cultures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clare

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi there!

Need some help - my German Blue Rams have spawned again and I have hatched out the eggs and have wrigglers now :) Did not leave them with the parents this time as they keep eating the young fry after 4-5 days.

Was hoping that there is someone out there with an active microworm culture who would be willing to sell me a starter...I am in the San Francisco Bay Area & in a rush since the fry will be ready in 3-4 days for some - the bbs I am hatching out is too large for them during the first week and they cannot eat it till they are a littler larger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....thanks tons!

Clare

If you don't find anyone, you can always get some decapsulated brine shrimp or golden pearls fry food. I order mine at kensfish.com.

I could ship some to you but it would probably not get there and be ready for culture till sometime next week. You might want to check ebay/aquabid and look at the sellers location, I believe at least one of them is on the west coast.

One other thing you can start doing is try to manufacture a green water culture, there are lots of DIYs online through a google search.

Best of luck!

Thanks to all for your help - this is why I come to this forum!

I will keep you all posted on their progress if I can get them past the next week or so, fingers crossed :)

Cheers,
Clare

Back
Top Bottom