For Sale: Livebearers and Plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mogurako

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a number of fish for sale as I need to clear up some tank space and narrow my focus on a few key species. I have the following available:

Brachyrhaphis Species “Coclecito” PAN 2012-13, 3 Females and 2 males. This species is similar to B. roswithae but has an orange body color. Found outside the known range of B. roswithae so the identity of this species is in question. May be a B. roswithae variant or a new species. $80

Xiphophorus montezumae Rio Ojo Caliente, 7 juveniles about 1-1.5" long. Parents came from XGSC. Specimens of this strain were collected in 1983 from the Rio Ojo Caliente, San Luis Potosi, Mexico, by Drs. Kallman and Morizot. A very pretty form of Montezuma, Bright Baby blue dorsal and blue sword with black edging, body blue sheen and Tiger striped and has a yellow tail. $60

Lime Green Endlers ( N Class), 4 females 5 males( I believe they are quick) and Fry $40

Standard Bristlenose, Proven Trio $35

Alfaro cultratus, Reverse Trio $25

All my fish are raised in tap water, fed exclusively on New life spectrum foods and Frozen bloodworms/brine shrimp.I am selling the fish in the listed groups only, I will not split them.

The fish are available for pick up in Auburn, Wa . I can ship but due to the warm weather over night UPS is the way Id prefer to ship to guarantee live arrival.

Please respond via PM with any picture requests or shipping quotes.

thanks

I found some cold packs that should allow me to ship the fish via USPS Priority for $15-20 bucks and normally takes 2-3 days.

The following are still available at reduced prices:

Brachyrhaphis sp. Coclecito PAN 2012-13, 3 Females and 2 males. This species is similar to B. roswithae but has an orange body color. Found outside the known range of B. roswithae so the identity of this species is in question. May be a B. roswithae variant or a new species. Was: $80 now $65

Lime Green Endlers ( N Class), 4 females 5 males( I believe they are quick) and Fry Was: $40 now $30

Alfaro cultratus, Reverse Trio Was: $25 now $20

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom