Lookin' for low-light plants (Tight Budget.) :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well i'm on a very tight budget so I was wondering if anyone was trimming or something if I could get some low-light plants. I will pay for shipping and a heat pack ect. but I won't be able to pay much more. As I said tight budget. If you could just send them to me and I would have to worry about anything that would be great, but I don't want to do that to a fellow aquariumist. So i'll pay for shipping if you are doing any trimming and don't want to just throw your plants out. Looking for mainly any java moss, but i'll take any low-light plants.

actually, I did throw out all my java moss several weeks ago...but you can never really completely get rid of java moss it seems. I could probably rustle up a golfball sized sampling of it. I've also got some java fern I could send you. You could also probably grow some c. wendetti under those conditions. If you are interested, just post on my plant pack thread so I can keep everything in one place

Back
Top Bottom