Looking for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may have a great overpopulation soon. :lol: , got about 150 eggs right now :roll: . It will be about 3 more weeks before I see any snails.

Well, if you have some that you want to get rid of, just let me know. If the shipping and that is reasonable, I will probably take some off your hands.

I will tell you this, I just checked on them and you can actually see something inside the eggs now. :lol:

freshwatergal said:
Anyone who has an over-population of snails.

Apple snails?

or any ol' snails?

Cause, I have about umteenbillion snails infesting my fry tank at the moment :D

Any snails that puffers will eat. As I told justmy2cents, if the shipping isnt that bad, I will gladly take some off your hands.

I misread your location [ o_O;, How did I get Florida out of Norwalk OH? ]

Thought you were local, I don't know how to ship these types of things. . .

I am guessing just like fish, in a bag with some water and some air, packed good, and I'm guessing no longer than 2 day blue. :?

Shipping snails is EZ. Those little guys will live quite awhile in the mail. Smal snap tight container or triple bag and put in a box. They don't need a lot of water just a little water and alot of air (air is cheap to ship). should cost more than 3.00 for 50 of em.

Back
Top Bottom