looking for 55 to 125 gallon tank MN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xander

Aquarium Advice Freak
I wouldn't mind a bowfront but will settle for a regular. Prefer a 75 or larger but will settle for a 55 if the price is right. I am in the twin cities and can pick up within the area.

Have you tryed Minnesota Aquarium Society? There is some nice ones in there usually. Are you looking for salt water or fresh? Also check e-bay and run a minnesota search theres allways some in there.

Good luck dewey

If you want to drive to wisconsin i have an oceanic used 125 tank top and lights you can have for $200. Just want it out of my house! It is oak trim. I also have a used 75 tank and stand that you could have for $100. Has a few small scratches in it though on one side. This is oak trim as well.

captivereefs said:
If you want to drive to wisconsin i have an oceanic used 125 tank top and lights you can have for $200. Just want it out of my house! It is oak trim. I also have a used 75 tank and stand that you could have for $100. Has a few small scratches in it though on one side. This is oak trim as well.
I am interested. Kinda depends on where in WI. I have family there and visit on occasion.

If you want to drive to wisconsin i have an oceanic used 125 tank top and lights you can have for $200. Just want it out of my house! It is oak trim. I also have a used 75 tank and stand that you could have for $100. Has a few small scratches in it though on one side. This is oak trim as well

Why dont I live closer to there.. I would be there today lol

james

Got your PM. Sorry i did'nt respond I totally forgot. I live in milwaukee. Where is your family located?

I got ppl in Stevens Point area. Also in and near Campbellsport which is near Fond Du Lac. I am thinking the drive might be worth it. But then I drive a full sive pick up and they don't get the best of milage. I'll have to toss that around a bit.

I might be interested in the 125 if you're getting the 75... I live in the Twin Cities as well, and am looking for a bigger tank. I currently have a 55 and want to upgrade.

If you're going to make the drive to Milwakee, let me know - I may be interested in splitting costs with you and we could each have a new tank!

:)

PS - Thanks Dewey for the MN Aquarium Society. I was looking for a group like that, and didn't even know we had one locally!

Yeah thanks for the link to MN aquarium society. I found a tank through there and happend to get 2 from the guy. A 125 and a 75. Only got a stand for the 125 though.

Yeah thanks for the link to MN aquarium society. I found a tank through there and happend to get 2 from the guy. A 125 and a 75. Only got a stand for the 125 though.

Back
Top Bottom