Wanted: Looking for a package.... take a look!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phoenixkiller

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, so I'm going on a long trip, so I decided to do a long WTB ad, because I will not need patience, as I will be more interested in the Statue of Liberty, the Declaration of Independence, Fenway park, etc. etc. So, here's what I narrowed down to want I want:
1. A piece of driftwood that is large in a 10 gallon tank. BUT there's a catch. I need it to be in the shape of a tree, so that I can add moss to its "branches" and make an aquatic tree! Don't get what I'm saying? Ok, I'll show you what I want with a picture (below). See it's branches? See that it's like a tree? I want a real DW piece like that. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be perfect, but just so that it works like that fake "tree" in the picture. Got a pic? Great! It'll save me a PM to send you, and if you don't have a pic handy, just wait a few days until you're in the mood to upload one. I won't be ordering in the next week or two.

2. Some Flame moss to attach to it. A golf ball is the size I'm thinking of (To start with), but if you've got a not-to-be-missed deal, I'll be sure to buy more.

3. Low-medium light background stem plants. That can fit in a 10 gallon. I currently have Cabomba, Ambulia, Rotala Colorata, and Ludwigia Repens x Arcuata. You can offer the above listed plants, but I am really looking for something new that serves the same purpose as the above listed stem plants.

4. If you are kind enough to include some samples of high-quality shrimp food (Mosura or BorneoWild), that'd be great.

Complicated enough? Well, that's not all. You must have at least 2 of the above listed things. I am more likely to accept your offer if one of the things you have to offer is the specified driftwood.

Thanks for looking, and take your time, I'm not ordering instantaneously lol.
Oh and if you can calculate shipping costs, my ZIP code is 75028.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Fake driftwood tree.JPG
    Fake driftwood tree.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom