Wanted: Looking for crypt and java fern

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those crypts look pretty tall...are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There's 2 smaller ones 3-4" which is what I will be selling the others are mabey 8" if you want one of the bigger ones I would have to charge a little more.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I am sort of dealing with a hornwort issue in this tank. I wanted to grow out some more crypts so when I set up my empty 55 gallon again I'll have extra plants....I'm going to get this tank balanced and when I do if you have plants still I'll contact you because those look really pretty :)

Ok I still have a few left I can sell I also have 3 new babies that are about an inch tall so ill have more down the road also.

Just out of curiosity, where are you located?

Haha California...just wondering for shipping because USPS likes to take 5-7 days to send me plants sometimes ?

I'm from cali was actually out there visiting recently.

I usually use Priority flat rate. I just shipped one and some other plants to Wyoming yesterday and today I sold a whole package.for a friends 29g. Woop. Don't sort ill hold a.pretty one for you.

Haha thanks...crypts are fickle at first so I want to stabilize the lights and ferts before I add more and then go and change things again ?

Back
Top Bottom