Looking for equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
Made a thread about it but all my equipment is pooping out on me. Here is a list of things i need to replace.

-48" light (preferably t5ho or something like that)
-Filters (both HOB or Canister able to handle a 20g and a 46g)
-A 100W heater
-Aquarium salt

you know you can pick up aquarium salt at just about anywhere as NaCl. check your local grocery store. unless you want the box with the fish on it and want to pay a ton more.

U can get the salt from walmart its 1 dollar cheaper than any lfs.
As for the heater eBay a good place n jebo is a good brand.

i thought regular salt you couldnt use? Anything specific i am looking for.

table salt NaCl.... like i said aquarium salt = table salt.... they just call it aquarium salt and up the price.

I have a like-new (used 3 months) eheim ecco 2232 canister filter available. Rated for a 35 gallon tank at 106 gph, but personally I wouldn't use it (alone) on anything larger than a lightly stocked 29, would be fine for a 20. Includes media and 2 extra carbon pads, $60 + shipping. It definitely won't "poop out" on you, Eheims are built to last.

Made a thread about it but all my equipment is pooping out on me. Here is a list of things i need to replace.

-48" light (preferably t5ho or something like that)
-Filters (both HOB or Canister able to handle a 20g and a 46g)
-A 100W heater
-Aquarium salt
I have heaters and filters, let me know

if you have to buy new here is a good site for the light.
good quality and not a bad price. i'm kind of disappointed that they started selling the cheap knock off import canister filters with their name on it and i think it will hurt them in the long run but their lights are good.
Catalina Aquarium T5 PLANT GROW HOOD

table salt NaCl.... like i said aquarium salt = table salt.... they just call it aquarium salt and up the price.

Doesn't regular table salt contain iodine? I was always told to use the noniodized or pickling salt. Is it ok to use iodinized salt?

Ok guys. Bought a light so dont need that and got the ich takin care of almost. ALso fixed the filter ont he 20g.

I still need:
-Filter for a 46g
-100w Heater

Back
Top Bottom