Wanted: Looking for fish breeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for anyone breeding fresh or saltwater fish. Let me know what type you are breeding and I am sure I will buy them. Here is your chance to breed fish and have a gauranteed outlet for them.
Or if you know any breeders let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.

i currently have a stripe damsel that layed eggs two days ago

i'm located in union, nj 908 area. ... i take trips to camelback during the winter season. ... i have 3 stripe damsels. i know who the mother is but i don't know which one the father is.

2i7qzpv.jpg

a9l9wz.jpg

10fop4g.jpg

I'm across the US from you but do breed/spawn a few different fish

For the most always have guppys, platys, marble angels

Not always: Christmas Fulus, sp44, Lateacara Curviceps, Ruby Greens, Kribensis normal & albino. Aceis (yellow tail), Black/Port Acara, Buffalo Head casaurius

And do have a few others

I'm across the US from you but do breed/spawn a few different fish

For the most always have guppys, platys, marble angels

Not always: Christmas Fulus, sp44, Lateacara Curviceps, Ruby Greens, Kribensis normal & albino. Aceis (yellow tail), Black/Port Acara, Buffalo Head casaurius

And do have a few others

Pm a price list of all yur fish. Are you willing to ship these fish?

I'm willing to ship if I can find the correct way to do so, never have before. I breed African Cichlids. I currently have Yellow Tail Acei, Melanochromis Maingano and Taiwan Reef.

Yes I do ship, will work up a price list for you and pm it

If you'd like to see some pics, have a bunch on photobucket under "shaysfishys" easiest way to show of bunch of the stock, still have to get some pics of residents in tanks now that I'm waiting for them to grow out

Available for shipping now, I have mixed black bar and peacock, also pure-breeding blonde endler's livebearers.
Regular (no longfin) BN pleco's, brown, albino, calico, and super red. Sexed adult browns, unsexed juvies of the other color morphs.
Some ruby red and eureka red Aluonocara juvies 2-3".
Several pairs of Cryptoheros cutteri, but I don't grow out the fry, 97% are eaten by other fish.
Also have 8 juvie Synodontis multi's, they spawn with the eureka reds.
Shoot me a PM if there are any you're interested in.

I am about to start breeding clowns, they will be a black percula gold-striped maroon mix. If your interested I can pm you when I have some ready to sell. Finally i live in Maryland so driving might be possible.
Forester

Back
Top Bottom