Wanted: Looking for fry-juvenile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garganoth

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm starting to breed some fish and was wondering if any one had groups of fry or you fish to grow out.

Looking for cichlids, plecos, angels or anything really except guppy and shrimp.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok let me know when your ready to move them.

Very cool yes I'm interested.

I have some unexpected sunset platy fry I'm looking to rehome.

Sure those are nice looking, could you give me a price and when they would be ready?

Not sure how much, I'm going to try shipping for the first time. Maybe just the shipping cost incase something happens. I'll be sure to let you know.

Not sure how much, I'm going to try shipping for the first time. Maybe just the shipping cost incase something happens. I'll be sure to let you know.

Ok sounds great

I have balloon mollies juvenile and adult 5 for $10 total.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If I take any more of your stock you'll be out! I'll take them though, just need to finish getting the tanks ready.

I have Callochromis Stappersii Raspberry Head coming out my ears. 3 adults, 4 juvies, 20+ fry, and mom is already holding again... Bunnies I tell you, bunnies...

I have Callochromis Stappersii Raspberry Head coming out my ears. 3 adults, 4 juvies, 20+ fry, and mom is already holding again... Bunnies I tell you, bunnies...

Wow beautiful from the Google pics....pm my pricing and what your willing to part with. Do you have a pic? Definitely want some.

Back
Top Bottom