Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-04-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to exodus
Looking for high light/ground cover clippings

Looking for some high light plant clippings.

Most of the cooler ones seem to need it, so I'm running 2x175MH over my 55, final parts for co2 injection arriving late this week (I already went out and got a filled 5lb cylinder!), as well as ferts from gregwatson.com.

Surprisingly enough, with just flourish excel up to this point with the lights running 12hrs a day, I have yet to see any algae

I'm willing to pay shipping costs and a bit more if you want, can pay by cash, paypal, money order or check. Pick your poison. PM me if you're willing to talk

Any red plants would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks!

lots of fish.
Royal pleco!!

10g Freshwater - Fake plants/PFS -
Breeding pair of convict cichlids purchased from the LFS I work at for $1.25
(best part is that I have a place to get rid of the fry!)

Tags
light

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com