Wanted: Looking for lotsa plants in about a month ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trennamw

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm learning about Dry Start Method and low tech planting and expect to be packing a 2-5 gallon with a variety of plants in about 2-4 weeks. I'm a newbie and would love to buy a big big bunch of plants about the (extras can go in my 3, 10, or 29 gallon low tech low light tanks).

I'd definitely prefer rooted plants, I have a lot of java fern babies already.

Ok, ready soon ...

I'll be able to PayPal about $40 on 8/1 if you ship the following Monday.

Looking now for low to medium light plants. No more crypts (except the teeny tiny one or the lacy one), java fern, anubias, or large sword plants (I don't have horizontal space or things to attach to).

Pygmy sword, easy carpet plants or interesting moss (not java), tall stem plants would be best. I need a lot of foreground and a lot of background, not so much mid.

Nothing that's remotely weedy looking (penny wort, money wort). I might try to attach something like flame moss to the centerpiece (I would entertain another price if you include flame moss, I know it's expensive).

I love the way the tank looks right now it's just mostly plastic.

I won't be doing co2 but might do excel. My tap water is basically distilled but I add Equilibrium.

I might very well do this emersed for 2 months because I'm moving in 2 weeks then again in a few months.

Open to suggestions if you think I'm on the wrong track! Looking to place one order with one person, maybe two large orders.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406002096.465198.jpg

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

I have pygmy sword, jungle val, baby tears (not dwarf), different kinds if ludwigia, rotala and cabomba, will have some green myrio grown out in about a month

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Plans changed again, the day I can buy frivolous things is the same day I move, so I'm going to have to buy local. I'll Pm you in a few weeks about doing a package for my 10 gallon though! It's my sons tank and he wants it "like a forest".

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Ive got dwarf sag, purple cabomba, Ludwigia repens, widely java fern, Mint charlie (Golden Bacopa) red aquarium lillies, duck weed, watersprite, wisteria, and a couple more I probably forgot. Pm me if interested. I have cheap packages available.

Back
Top Bottom