Looking for MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MSU Fan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking for MTS for a newly created sand bottom tank. If you are willing to part with some of yours, please PM me.

Craig

Yes I have tons of them just sent shipping and we are set.

Just shipping of $5 and $3 for 50 I don't have paypal so i can only do money orders that's the ony bad part. I wish I did maybe after the frist of septermber. But for now just snail mail. If your still wanting thm. Just Pm and I'll send adress.

MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snails) help to keep your substrate clean and stirred. This is especially important in tanks with a sand substrate that is reasonably deep.

u may not realise it blueyak but u have more than a few if they have been in there for more than a month. they usually only come out at night so u dont see them very often. they eat leftover food and dead plant matter. and they spin around in the substrate releasing all the built up gas pocket and mix the sand. they are great in planted tanks with a sand bed like eco becasue they dont eat live plants and u practically never see them.

Back
Top Bottom