Looking for soem PCs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sicklidkid

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for some PC s for my 55 gallon tank. Anyone got any they are looking to get off their hands?
Thanks

the tank is 4 feet long.

Also the light on the Big als link, that is a great price, but is 65 watts enough to keep softies?

The 48" CSL fixture has two 65w bulbs. IMO, that is barely enough for low light softies such as mushrooms. You could probably have a colt if it was located in the upper 1/2 of the tank. I have a 20 long that I use as a prop tank for soft corals and I use a 2x65w PC on it. For a 55, I would say you'd need at least a 4x65w setup. JMHO.

What about those Jebo lights on ebay? The 48 inch ones are $70. And they are 4x55w. I have heard they are a good deal but not super quality. Any one else heard anything on them?

I have had the jebo for about eight months now. Still going strong. I am currently looking for replacement bulbs, but am having a hard time paying as much if not more for bulbs than I did the fixture. I realize the quality of the bulb may be low, but I am have success with a toadstool, some zoos, some button polyps, a candy cane and some mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom