Wanted: Looking for some cheap/free fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redtailcatfishwithlasers

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am getting into breeding and would like to breed mollies, convict cichlids, oscars, crawfish, guppies, and anything else we can breed easily. I am starting out breeding various species to have a healthy selection of feeders and I plan work my way up to breeding exotic catfish. I have several aquariums lying around that are empty and in need of fish. I would like to have a large variety of genetics to reduce inbreeding and promote recessive traits. I have learned in my years of animal husbandry that I prefer to deal with private breeders rather than commercial fish factories. I will pay for shipping and handling if someone has any extra fish lying around and are willing to part ways with them away either for free or at low costs. I do mean anything. I am not doing this to make money, this is simply a hobby of mine and I would be very grateful to anyone who can help me add to the diversity of my breeding stock and expand my knowledge of aqua culture. My e-mail address is jd@sakina.com, please e-mail me if you can help me out. I am trying to acquire a broad knowledge of all aquatic lifeforms, and in order to attain this knowledge I want to have direct contact with as many species as possible.

I have 2 young tiger oscars that arent working out in my tank there both aboht 4 inches long you pay shipping you can have them only thing is I have no idea how to ship fish safely,

I have three free mollies if you want. One just had babies in my tank but most of them were killed fast because I was not expecting it.

I will soon have 2 batches of guppy fry, if you want a few I may be able to sell you some when its gets above freezing.

Back
Top Bottom