Wanted: Looking for some nice, QUALITY guppies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blackin

Aquarium Advice Activist
My local Petco and Petsmart are about all I have immediately available and the guppy selection is... well.... they don't always look so hot. Arched backs and blah colors, as well as usually some dead fish throughout the tanks. :nono:

I've got my tanks stable and ready for some actual quality fish now. Looking for 2-3 sets of pretty, healthy, breeding-ready guppy sets. 2-3 males and 6-8 females.
These guys will be going into a 40g breeder. I'm moving most of it's current residents to other tanks. They'll have a couple large peppered cory cats, a 6in Pleco, couple mystery snails and a handful of red cherry shrimp. Fairly heavily planted tank with a Penn Plax 700 canister and a big HoB on the back with nothing but ceramic rings in it for added BIO... along with a double-sponge air filter just for good measure. :angel:

If you breed good, quality guppies and familiar with shipping, post me some pics and prices!

Bare in mind, we're in the midst of hot Texas summer here. I work from home every other week, so we can coordinate shipping for when I'll be home to bring them in soon as they arrive.

Thanks in advance!

**EDIT**
Already prego would be a bonus!

Last edited:
I have some dwarf panda guppies I am selling, not quite adults, but I can tell males and females apart. The males are developing their adult colors.

I have some dwarf panda guppies I am selling, not quite adults, but I can tell males and females apart. The males are developing their adult colors.

Could you post a pic

This has been a public service announcement published by fishtank3

Parents and the juvies I am willing to sell. The male has somewhat clamped fins due to my trying to catch him for a shot

I'll try and post pics tomorrow my "sunset tequila" male mated with a "Moscow blue" female... These strains are from petco. But I've had them for months. I'll post pic of them and the fry tomorrow. Hit me up if interested. Would do it super cheap. they've got good colors. Tail fin isn't that huge but I'm not worried

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll try and post pics tomorrow my "sunset tequila" male mated with a "Moscow blue" female... These strains are from petco. But I've had them for months. I'll post pic of them and the fry tomorrow. Hit me up if interested. Would do it super cheap. they've got good colors. Tail fin isn't that huge but I'm not worried

They sound really cool

This has been a public service announcement published by fishtank3

I got some awesome juveniles and the female looks like she's gonna drop in some time they are all juvies though I want to sell the fry the female is gonna drop here's some pics of them and they get natural sunlight so any advice on what kind of cleanup crew to get? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440514401.104638.jpg. Sorry for bad pic quality. These guppies were advertised as supercross. I'm interested in selling or trading the females fry. thanks

That's a pic of the female, Johnny!? Wow. Rough pic, but that guppy looks awesome.
You looking to unload all or just part of the fry?

Quote me price, shipped, to 75088. I'd be interested in all of them.
Have the 40 gallon empty and ready to go and a 75gal I'm going to be setting up in the dining room this weekend. PLENTY of space to start myself a "guppy farm". :)

Would dig seeing some more/better pics.

Omagosh sorry that's not the female I accidentally uploaded a male that might be the father though

LOL... Certainly had my interest there. Never seen such a beautiful female! :) If the MOTHER was that awesome, I was ready to just buy anything that came out of her! :lol:

I'm interested in the fry as well! Zip code is 12515. I would be willing to trade some fry!

Back
Top Bottom