Looking for Stems, Reds, Driftwood and Carpet Plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pitt420dude

Aquarium Advice Addict
Pittsburgh! Home of the 6 Time Superbowl Champs!
I've got my lights, got my CO2, and will have a substrate by Friday (ferts and test kits en route).

If anybody has anything they want to get rid of, I'm looking for plants. There is nothing you can send me that I don't want.

I'd like stems and red plants as well as carpet plants too! (Riccia and GLosso are my favs).

I can paypal you S&H. PM me or post in this thread.

I'm no longer in need of driftwood, but would still love any trimmings that anybody has to get rid of.

It's definitely warm enough to ship now. I can pay for shipping and for handling.

I'm not picky and would love anything, at any light level, that isn't anubias or Swords.

I can send you a bunch each of Bacopa caroliniana and Rotala rotundifolia and a handful of HM (Hemianthus micranthemoides.....like a bigger HC, can be used as carpet or a midground plant). I could ship on Thurs. It would be $4 for each bunch/handful plus $6 shipping. PM me if you want them and I'll give you my paypal address.

2930227500100784379S600x600Q85.jpg

HM is the plant in the front middle. :)

I'm still trying to get ahold of carpet plants: riccia and glosso.

How much Riccia would you be looking for? I usually remove a reasonably good sized peice every few weeks. This last week the portion I removed was about 3" x 5". This would be more than enough for a starter portion but not enough for an instant carpet.

Back
Top Bottom