Looking to sell A 3 month old AquaC remora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

I am looking to sell my 3 month Remora Skimmer.. It is not the pro model and works greats on my 55gal.. It is supposed to be good up to 75gals.. Anyways it comes with a Rio800 for 100.00 plus shipping Or I can hook ya up with a Maxijet 1200 for 116.00 plus shipping.. I am upgrading to a new skimmer and do not need this one anymore.. I paid a believe 160.00 for it only 3 months ago.. I can probably find the instructions and everythign else that came with it when new.. Pm me here or catch me online at the below messengers to inquire..

James

LOL you should know that.. I believe I just ordered the New AquaC ev180 from you today lol.. you are awesome lol.. Anyone ordering anyhting online give this man a try you wont regret it..

James

LMAO Well I already sold the Skimmer on Ebay.. I listed it a few hours ago with a Buy it now Price of 125.00 and well it sold about an hour after it was posted.. Looks like the money that I got from that Sale is going back to Darin for more stuff LOL

James

Back
Top Bottom