Los Angeles Area, 100 Gal SW tank, everything but lights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Platinum

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am moving in to a new house and my parents have decided that the tank must go, I am sad but I can use the money to pay off my bills. Here is what you get:

100 Gallon glass tank, with corner overflow( minor scratching )
Red wood Stand and Canopy
4 inch DSB
170 lbs of LR
25 gallon sump tank, with UV sterilizer
300 w heater
little giant return pump with 4 returns
bio balls, and crushed coral in sump
intended for local pick up only, I live in Glendale, CA (Los Angeles AREA)

I have around $2000 invested in it, I am asking for $1100 or best offer
please email me if you are a seriuos buyer, and i will give you more details and we will talk about the deal.

Good luck, hate to see this one go.

Pictures coming very very soon.

Pictures

Sorry it took sooooo long for the pictures, I have been soooo busy with the whole escrow process of our new home. Anyway here are the pictures, e-mail me if you are interested.

I would like to sell the whole thing as one unit but if there are no taker I would break it uo and sell piece by piece, it would depend on how many pounds you wanted and if you were going to pick it up or ship? let me know, the going rate in CA for almost all LFSs is about 4.99 - 6.99 a lbs ill give it to u for $4 a lbs for pickup. Let me know.

would you be willing to go cheaper? im looking for people's old setup's becasue im kinda a poor college student... hehe then again arent we all in some way? haha....

i might have a buddy that would want all of the live rock... how much would that total up to being>?

im sorry but i cant go any lower than that, i need to get at least 50% back on everything i spent so i could pay off my bills, :cry: sorry

dead man--- came across this on the recycler's website; thought you may be interested!

Ad Type FOR SALE

Price $1.00

Ad Text 200 POUNDS of live rocks, Marshall & Figi, $1.75 lb -

reeltecdesigns@socal.rr.com

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N

Phone (714) 381-0264

it's worth a shot!

thank you very much, i will give this person a call. However i have heard of a guy on the recycler that is scamming people. so i will be extra careful. thanks very much for the heads up.

still up for sale, $550 please I NEED to get rid of IT ASAP, I live in southern california, in glendale, near LA. email me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom