Free: Lots of fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JWitter

Aquarium Advice Regular
Red wag platy, black and gold doubloon. 20+ fry and more on the way.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Shipping free?
(Will you ship them)

Shipping free?

Are you serious? As a seller I found it offensive when people ask if shipping is free. It costs around $12 to ship fish the right way, the fact that he's giving away the fish is pretty cool
Even if they're just common livebearers

EDIT: not trying to be a complete jerk here, so no offense meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... sorry just commented quickly not what I meant I was asking like shipping them in general...some people have free stuff for only pickup.

That was a little rude tho tbh

Like I said I commented quickly. ..

Local and pickup only, Charlotte , NC. sorry posted in a rush.

IMO it is good to know the shipping if you plan to buy/ receive the fry via mail, if I was interested, I would've asked the shipping cost, so I could see if I could afford it. That is basically like asking the price of an item, I don't find it too rude tbh. But asking if the shipping is free can be kind of rude, depending on how the seller takes it.

IMO it is good to know the shipping if you plan to buy/ receive the fry via mail, if I was interested, I would've asked the shipping cost, so I could see if I could afford it. That is basically like asking the price of an item, I don't find it too rude tbh. But asking if the shipping is free can be kind of rude, depending on how the seller takes it.

The reason everybody blew up on him, was cuz they thought he said free, not fee

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom