For Sale or trade: Lots of Java Moss /Plants - Moss Farm Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
I have 4 buckets of Java Moss and plants. All could contain little Salvinia Minima, Floating Water sprite, duck weed and misc types of snails, like Ramshorn, pond (which I haven't seen in any of them but especially not in A, C, D.

60074-albums11380-picture52489.jpg

For Java Moss there are the standard ping pong ball (if it was wadded up which I don't do) to golf ball size portion FOR $3.00.

Or if you ever dreamed of having your own Java Moss Farm I can help.

Package A
Volley ball size ball of moss 29.99 shipping included.

Package B
Wad of Moss taken from the tank in the pic above and pretty much all the plants that you see with it, actually a little more than in the pic as that pic was taken a little while ago, also contains other misc. plants. Other possible plants include but are not limited to Dwarf Vals, a Solo cup full with no water of Salvinia Minima, a tiny possible amount of duck weed though really haven't seen it, water sprite babies, java fern babies, Ambulia, possible fox tail bits, Ludwigia repens x ludwigia, brown crypt daughter plantlet, maybe has some Stargrass little 1-2+" long, also may have Red Ramshorn or blue RH snails, other Ramshorn snails and possible but haven't seen any since the pH crash, pond snails and or tiny baby Mystery Snails, Though have never had a MTS in there (yet). Just an honest heads up. 29.99 shipping included!

Package C

Additional bunch of plants including a green pointed leaf medium height Anubias, has green stems not brownish or reddish. appx 4 leaves, plant does not like my tanks so it needs to find a new home. I will add another tank pic so you can get an idea of what it looks like (not a very close pic though sorry). Dwarf Vals, and Java Fern babies/very small/tiny. some regular leaf and some are Windelov. Bunch of Dwarf Vals maybe appx 15 plantlets, regular loose softball of Java maybe mixed moss A stem or two of Guppy grass and Ludwigia repens x l. arcuata. 19.99 shipped

Anubias is like the one in the bottom left corner front, just half that size. Both the plant in the pic and the one in the offer were floating so they grew all around instead of straight up.
60074-albums11380-picture57008.jpg

Package D
Bunch of misc mixed moss almost all Java but could have flame and Christmas, big softball size, lots of tiny to 2-3" floating water sprite stuck in the jumble of moss and above plants which will need to be cleaned of some old leaves, scooped up out of a tank that got a clean out, repeat so there is no disappointment, needs the old leaves picked out and the plants may be smaller $15.00 or added to one of the above packages, $10.00

Or everything listed above for 75. shipped we are talking a moss farm here, lol!

I can throw in some MTS if anyone is interested or a couple of Red or other Ramshorn snails. Most of my RH have red crosses in them.

My pH is usually around 6.8-7.4 lately a little up and down
no copper,
no meds or chemicals other than Prime or stress coat, none othe that except for ONE dose (not full course) of Maracyn-2 on package B
my temps are around 78-80F,
low tech/low light

For FERTS - I use minimal Flourish liquid ferts these plants have all been just floating in my tanks and plant growing storage buckets.

SHIPPING - I ship USPS flat rate box or padded envelope, where ever that goes I will ship to. Generally Monday or Tues shipping, sometimes Saturday. Last shipping day will be a week from Monday Memorial day, as I will be away from home for a bit after that.

PAYMENT from Paypal under most circumstances.

Everything could have any amount or type of snails, though I haven't noticed them in pack A, C or D.
B was taken with a healthy known population of ones listed.

I will hold this open for the larger orders for a day or so, shipping one big order would be awesome, but shoot me what interests you.

TRADES possible for dark/bright red/solid Cherry shrimp, low-medium light unusual plants, OEBT, don't really need any fish, unless you have something community special, or very orange Koi Angels, very orange Neo or Fire Yellow shrimp possibly. Don't have any other Cichilds, so probably none of those, except maybe Rams.

Dwarf Cories or Micro/Nano FW fish. Never hurts to ask/check.:thanks:

Update for availability

All sold EXCEPT Package B

Also there are 6 portions left of Java/mixed Moss at $3. each or all for 16 plus 5.90 shipping in padded flat rate envelope, plus some bonus plants added in with the total package. Don't waste any time, I want to get this shipped out Monday! LOL

Leaving for out of town trip.

Package B Last call

Package B available...
Don't miss out!!!

This is a big pack of plants!! Will possibly mail Monday, but probably Tuesday. Then I will be away for awhile!

Mystery snails are all spoken for.

Back
Top Bottom